Monday, October 31, 2011

Greatest Day of the Year

Today is the greatest day of the year for me. I don't really care for Christmas, Thanksgiving is just turkey and football, and Easter is confusing and useless. Usually I start decorating my place the first week of September and don't take everything down till after Thanksgiving. However, since we just came back from China and the fact that we're "homeless" at the moment, I'll just have to wait till next year. In the meantime, I scanned the Internet looking for some inventive ideas or funny photo's for you. Here is what I came up with. Enjoy!

The Justice League wants NO part in this!!!

Yeah, that will make the kid want to celebrate Halloween next year!

Those crazy Japanese!!

There is definitely something illegal going on here.

One way to slow your kid down!

I feel everything needs a Charlie Sheen joke these days.

WTF?!?! Not only is the guy weird but what is going on with the unfinished dungeon in the background, the Spy Kids poster, and the picture of a dog staring at birds. This may be the weirdest photo I've ever seen.

Love it!!!

Keeping my burger theme going from my last post. :P

This kids face is priceless!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment