Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wedding Photo's

Some of you might have already seen some of the wedding photo's we took on Facebook. If not, here is another batch. We don't have anything like this(as far as I know) in the USA. In China, before your wedding, you take photo's dressed in different costumes. I'm not sure if they do this in other Asian countries but I have a feeling they do. They all seem to love to dress up in Cosplay outfits, I would think this would be right up there alley! For different prices, you chose how many photo's you want and then look through a book of outfits, choosing a certain number you like. We chose 180 photo's, 5 different outfits, 6 different locations to have the photo's taken in. Then out of the 180,  we chose 54 of them for our wedding ceremony(some people chose over 1000 photo's which takes several days!!). Also, out of the 180, they turn about a dozen of them into different size pictures in frames that we are then able to put in our home, hang on our wall, etc. We got up early in the morning, met the people at the wedding shop, and they drove us out to a large building where the inside was decorated in over a dozen different layouts. You are led to your own personal room where you have two assistants; one that does your make-up and the other to help you dress. You are also given your own personal photographer. We lucked out because our photographer usually only takes photo's for people who spend over 10,000 yuan but since I was an "American," he wanted us to have the best. Below is a sample of some of the photo's we took. I am preparing myself for all you comments!! :P





I feel like in this photo, all I need is a hat with a feather in it and a nice gaudy cane to complete my pimp ensemble!












4 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks amazing and so much fun. You guys are so cute together. I wish they had stuff like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They might have it somewhere, but I've never seen it. It's fun to play dress up, like being a kid!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha maybe Vegas....it looks like so much fun, and you have a ton of awesome pictures to remeber the day.My boyfriends cousin got married in Japan and they have the same thing over there too, its so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, I've never seen anything quite like it

    ReplyDelete