Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Japantown

About a week ago, Andi and I took a trip to Japantown here in San Francisco. It's a very small section with mostly shopping and food stalls. They have all types of stores with everything Japanese!

This is the Five-Tiered Peace Pagoda in the main square.

I found a huge bookstore with lot's of books from and on Japan. They also had a lot of silly books like the one above!!


I like "Coming Soon-Why Daddy's in a Dress!"

This book was awesome!! So true! However, I couldn't find Andi inside.....

Somebody bought herself a set of Hello Kitty magnets.

We tried a noodle shop while we were there that we found online. I was hoping it would be good but it was just so-so. However, I ordered an appetizer that was amazing-Soy braised pork belly with cracked black pepper, fresh horseradish, and scallions!! Soooooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment