Sunday, August 7, 2011

Married in China Now!

It's now official in China, Andi and I are married. I made it through the ceremony, while only fucking up once. Not to bad considering I really had no idea what was going on! The entire ceremony was recorded(it took about 30 min) and many photo's were taken.  I should have them within the next week or so. I'll post it as soon as I can. Now that it's done, we can start to travel again. In about a week, we have tickets to go to Yunan Province and tour a bit. In the meantime, I was messing around with my photos and found several pictures of building in Shanghai that I never posted. 




I've looked high and low on line and asked several people in Shanghai what this building is but no one seems to know. I assume it's just a office building of some type. 

The building in the background is the World Financial Center. The building in the front is Jin Mao Tower.
China Pavilion, also known as the Oriental Crown because of it's resemblance to ancient Chinese crowns. It was the most expensive building made for the Shanghai Expo, costing $220 million. Now that the Expo is over, it will be turned into a museum.

Shanghai Museum. It was raining that day so I didn't get the best photo. Inside houses lot's of ancient Chinese artifacts such as furniture, coins, and paintings.

Shanghai Bull. Created by the same artist who designed the Charging Bull in New York City. This bull weighs 5000 pounds and was made in Wyoming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment