Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Garden Is Started

The day we got back from Napa, we went out and got several different plants and herbs so we could finally get our little garden started.

Seemed like a lot but I made it all fit! :)

Starting at the top from right to left I have purple cauliflower and green scallions. The open line of dirt is going to be beets but I forgot to soak the seeds so they went in the next day. Then there's bok choy, savory, and snap peas.

Whoever was here before already had a huge pile of thyme already going.

My lazy helper!! :P

I also started some herbs. At the top I have two Italian parsley and sage, on the bottom two cilantro.

And I started some tomato plants from seeds. Two different types of heirlooms and some sweet 100's. I'll have more photo's soon as they start to grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment