Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Wedding Ceremony!!

So if you remember back in August I told you I was going to upload our wedding ceremony. Well finally after a lot of trial and error, changing formats, cutting the video into smaller segments, and uploading it several times till it worked, I finally have it for you!! Now the entire thing is in Chinese, so be prepared! The ceremony lasts about 23 minutes, so you'll need some time if your going to watch it all. Also, I had to use a software that put a watermark in the middle of the video at certain parts, so just
ignore it. 

Here is Part 1. The presenter talks for the first 3 minutes all in Chinese and Andi's mom lights some candles, so feel free to skip ahead to the 3:00 minute mark where we enter if you want. You'll notice the entire time I'm looking quite serious or lost. When we first talked to the presenter, he told me he would tell me when I should speak, what to say, etc. However, once we got started, he left me high and dry!! Dick!

Here's Part 2. In this section, Andi's father gives a speech at the 5:50 mark and last till the 9:40 mark. Just letting you know, since it's all in Chinese, you might want to skip ahead again. Let me know what you think!

2 comments: