Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Halloween!!!

So this year was by far the worst year for trick or treater's. Can't even remember anyone having a really good costume! Halloween out here on the west coast just isn't the same as on the east coast. Just a different feel. Some people did decorate up their place a little.





My neighbors and I did dress up and hand out candy for a bit.






Used last years costume as a prop :P 

My neighbors friend made a strawberry jello brain. I added some fake blood around it, then made kids choose between this or candy. A couple of kids were brave enough to touch it!

 One of the reasons we discovered this year as to why we don't get a lot of kids is because they shut down an entire section of the streets close to us and people go there. Above was a house that allowed you to walk up on there porch with a light and a sheet to give the shadow effect. That's me in the gas mask!

 Me talking to some guy dressed as a cabinet

 Huge decorations!



This place put's on a alien show each year I was told. We got there a little late as everything was closing down at almost 9 pm!! Things close early out here on the west coast :/

No comments:

Post a Comment