Monday, June 9, 2014

My Sophie

Today I had to make the hard decision to put my dog Sophie to sleep. She was 15 years old, had the heart and the will but her body just started to give out. I got her at the Buddy Dog Humane Society in Sudbury MA when she was 4 years old. Part Husky, part Lab she loved the snow and cold, hated the water and heat. We had some great adventures together!!

On our way to Lake Tahoe.

Living in Somerville MA shortly after I got her.

Down at Cape Cod, MA.

Living in Beacon Hill, MA.

Going hiking.

Resting after a long day! 

I found this Calvin and Hobbes cartoon that sums everything up best. 
She drove me crazy the last couple of years with her pacing and panting!! :P

I miss you and will always love you Sophie. You were such a good girl and an even better friend. :(

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss Davidssun. 3 years ago I had to make the same choice. I think of "my little man" Tucker every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yeah......it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do......:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your Vlog keep going, great stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete