Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Butcher and Baker

So I haven't had much time to write anything as work as been quite crazy again. I have the worst time finding good employees that pass a social security test. Also, company wide we have to make sure all employees work under 30 hours a week. Any that average over 30 hours a week at the end of the year costs the company $10000 a person. Not easy finding a bunch of part time employees. Also, I seem to have horrible luck with the current ones I have: gunshot wound(out 3-7 days), going back to her home country to get married(and taking her friend who I hired at the same time with her to be her bridesmaid), can't start the first day of work because I have food poisoning(then never heard from him again). Sucks!

Anyway, on a more interesting note I discovered a pretty cool website for Chefs. It's called Butcher and Baker and has everything from aprons to hats to cool T-shirts.

This is one of my favorites! If you've ever worked in a kitchen, you'll know how true this is!!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this information on your blog! Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I try and keep it interesting.

    ReplyDelete